Contents ~ Posts ~ Gallery ~ Free Images ~ GIMP 2.8 Shortcuts ~ Stickers ~ Travel Accessories ~ Home Decor

15 May 2012

Cul de Sac - On Art and Creativity

A while back I became a fan of the Cul de Sac comic strip by Richard Thompson. The off-the-wall, quirky humor often makes me laugh, and sometimes makes me think twice (or thrice). There's a daily online strip and several books.

Cul de Sac: This Exit
Cul de Sac: This Exit
Children at Play
Children at Play
  
Cul de Sac Golden Treasury
Golden Treasury
Shapes and Colors
Shapes and Colors

The Mighty Alice
The Mighty Alice

A preschooler named Alice is the star of the show, but my favorite character is her brother, Petey. In the latest book, The Mighty Alice, there are a couple of strips relating to art and creativity that I really enjoyed.

Here's what Alice has to say on page 115:

The Mighty Alice, page 115, bottom strip

And here's my favorite comment from Petey on page 77:

The Mighty Alice, page 77, bottom strip

No comments:

Post a Comment