GIMP Magazine Issue 3 is now available. You can download it for free, or buy a print or tablet copy.
The featured article this issue is an interview with Andrea Zanovello, a master of HDR photography and short focal length lenses.
Other items include:
- An article on motion photography by Ian Muttoo
- An interview with photographer Cyril Bosselut
- An article on G'MIC, a filter plugin for GIMP
- The first installment of The Hunt for Wilber comic
- A tutorial about creating rotoidoscope patterns with G'MIC
- A tutorial about achieving weird photo effects with layer modes
- An article that compares various features of GIMP and Photoshop
- A review of the G'MIC filter plugin
- A review of The Night Parade of One Hundred Demons: A Field Guide to Japanese Yokai by Matthew Meyer, which he illustrated entirely using GIMP
The three G'MIC-related articles were written / edited by me. This is my debut as a writer in a published work. Be sure not to miss it!