GIMP Magazine Issue 5 is now available. Download it for free!
The featured article this issue is an interview with Pat David, a talented dabbler in image manipulation techniques. There is also a full tutorial by Pat on portrait retouching, including instructions for both RawTherapee and GIMP.
Other items include:
- A master class tutorial describing a Gum over Palladium technique
- Results of the GIMP Photography Challenge at Meet the GIMP!
- An article that speculates on whether GIMP is becoming the world's most dominant image manipulation software
- A gallery of photography
- A gallery of illustration
- A review of the Tux Paint drawing software
There's a lot of interesting information in this issue. Be sure not to miss it!