Hot off the press!
GIMP Magazine Issue 2 is now available. You can download it for free, or buy a print or tablet copy. There's also a director's cut and a feature on EP Daily. They are 19 minutes into the show.
The main feature in the magazine is a master class tutorial by Yeshua Nel with a story wrapper about Wilber by Dave Lepek.
Other articles include:
- A feature about David Revoy
- A glimpse of artwork by Martín Eschoyez, Przemyslaw Geremek, Maria Wendt, and Jeremy Gooch
- A tutorial about creating a graphic novel by Madeleine Fisher
- A tutorial about oil painting by Susanne Bur
- A tutorial about designing professional brochures by Steve Czajka
- A tutorial about using a graphics tablet with GIMP by Rolf Steinort
- A book review of The Artist's Guide to GIMP by Oma Dial
This issue is gorgeous. Don't miss it!